Headquartered in Dubai (UAE), Supply Chain & Logistics Group (SCLG) is a membership driven industry business group engaged in advancing supply chain & logistics industry locally, regionally and globally. SCLG currently has a membership base of 200+ corporate organizations and is growing. SCLG is expanding globally by launching and supporting the development of international chapters.
Now being a part of Kuwait, SCLG is considering development in supply chain and logistics worldwide and has to follow the same role, purpose based organization delivering values through bringing policy-centric discussion, connection, communication, collaboration, creation, motivation, empowerment and encouragement to individuals, organizations industry and economy. SCLG engages in supporting and conducting industry-centric conferences, roundtables, educational awareness, site visits and supports publications and co-ordination of magazines and research notes aimed at growth and innovation of organizations.
- To promote the cause of Logistics and Supply Chain industry, raise the overall standards of all industries on end to end supply chain and refine service portfolio on regular basis to ensure consistent and effective service delivery to industry and community.
- To protect the interest of member organizations and support government bodies in formulation of policy framework for logistics organizations.
- To establish and maintain good relations and free exchange of knowledge and skills relating supply chain and logistics with other professionals from similar organizations locally or globally and provide all members an opportunity to network with like- minded organizations /member.
- Undertake studies, conduct training courses, seminars, conferences and studies relating logistics and supply chain; also establish a library and research centre relating this industry to expand the knowledge base.
- To promote the cause of education in Supply Chain and Logistics among nationals of Kuwait and thereby contribute to build a cadre of professional and extra competent nationals to take up current and future challenges of Logistics/ Supply Chain industries.
Membership enables all organizations to leverage resources that SCLG is continuously developing and deploying. SCLG is engaged in advanced Supply chain and Logistics Industry by bringing forums of communication, connection, creation and collaboration. Below items reflect benefits on high level, offered to all the members of organizations and delivered as a part of continuously refined service portfolio.
- Member organizations are leveraging SCLG for communication relating social responsibility, innovation, business continuity, climate change and sustainability.
- SCLG delivers multiple roundtables, technical workshops and training to support growth and innovation in the industry.
- SCLG encourages policy centric discussion on multiple subjects that have direct or indirect influence on managing supply chain.
- SCLG keeps developing research insights to communicate trends on related subjects.
Why choose us?
SCLG offers opportunities for growth and innovation for individuals, organizations and economy.
SCLG plans and delivers:
- An itinerary of focused Seminars and Conferences, addressing current and emerging needs of the Supply chain and Logistics Industry locally and globally.
- Annual conference hosted in conjunction with World renowned organizations engaged in related research and practice.
- Frequent Networking evenings locally where Leaders and Members communicate growing values in the industry.
- Forums of interactive Sessions with Authorities and Trade groups to learn about new initiatives and updates.
- Trade delegations to facilitate regional and global expansion.
Annual Membership Package for an Individual Member.
Annual Membership Package for 5 Corporate Premium Members.
Annual Membership Package for 10 Corporate Platinum Members.